The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962 by Government of West Bengal. The Board has been empowered to conduct Common Entrance Examinations for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Professional and Vocational Courses both in the Undergraduate and Post graduate level.
For 2019–2020 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled PUBDET-2019 for admission to Under Graduate courses in three years BA/ B.Sc (hons) in the Presidency University.
- Bachelor of Arts (hons)
- Bachelor of Science (hons)
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed(not before 2018) or appearing in (2019) 12th examination conducted by the council of senior secondary education, West Bengal or any equivalent examination.
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill online Application form
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
Step 4: Pay Examination fee
Step 5: Download Confirmation Page
Any Candidate can apply for maximum two papers from the following table
|Life Science||Philosophy/ Sociology/ Performing Arts|
This combination considered as single choice during applicaton & entrance test. During counselling, the eligible candidates will be allowed to select one course of study.
- Online Application with payment of fees: 12 February 2019 to 12 March 2019
- Online correction & downloading revised confirmation page: 13 March 2019 to 15 March 2019
- Admit Card: 4 June 2019
- Exam date: 15 June 2019 to 16 June 2019
- Result: 16 July 2019