AMITY UNIVERSITY ADMISSION | 2018
At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.
The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
For admission to aforesaid programmes, it is must to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as specified by the concerned authority. Eligibility norms for each course will be different from each other. Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus for course-wise eligibility norms.
B.A, B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, Diploma, Mass communication , Integrated/Dual degree programmes.
- First of all, you need to verify whether your application form has accepted or you have been shortlisted for the interview or not. Now, select the date of appearing in the admission procedure. Take the printout of the admission letter. Candidates who are shortlisted for the interview will be further notified regarding the date, time and venue of admission procedure through its official website i.e. www.amity.edu.
- Admission procedure for undergraduate would be started from January & April 2018, respectively.
How to Apply:
- Admission form for the year 2018 will be obtainable from the official portal of the respective authority. The authority has intimated the cost of application form is Rs. 1,100 /-. Payment of application fee can be done by following one of the following methods:
- By using the credit card/debit card;
- The amount can be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. Please mention your name and Amity application form number at back side of the demand draft.
- Candidates are also permitted to purchase admission pack from any of the Amity campus located across the country.
Guidelines to Apply:
Please follow the guidelines required for AMITY University admission 2018:
- Ensure your eligibility and fill up the form with genuine information.
- In case you’ve appeared in the qualifying exam but the result is awaited then your admission will be provisional until you fulfill the necessary eligibility norms.
- You must fill up the form by your own handwriting and the undertaking must be signed by you.
- We advise candidates to strictly follow the instructions of the application as specified by the concerned authority.
- Enclose necessary certificates into your application form.
- Please fill up your form by providing only genuine information as you won’t be allowed make any changes further.
- Your application should be submitted at the respective campus you’re looking for admission.
For more information:
Last Date to Apply for all UG Programs 05 Apr 2018