Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is a higher education institute deemed to be university situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. NMIMS's Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management invites you for admission to Integrated MBA Program for Family Business.
- Integrated MBA program for family business
- Academic Qualification: The Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above; in any stream at first attempt.
- Age Limit: Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Online Registration Fee is Rs. 3,000/- plus taxes (non-refundable). Payment of registration fee can be made by Credit Card (Visa / Master).
Admission will be done on the basis of personal interview. There will be no admission test.
The applicant will have to go through a rigorous personal interview conducted by a panel, consisting of faculty members of the Institute.
The focus will remain on the following:
- Communication Skills
- General awareness
- Basic Business Know-how
- Zeal to Learn
- Consistency in Thinking
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 10th February 2020
- Last date to apply: 10th April 2020
- Call Letters for Personal Interview: 13th April 2020
- Personal Interview: 20th April 2020