Lloyd Law College is a premier educational institution offering legal education since year 2003 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. (state university established in 1965), and approved by the Bar Council of India (Statutory body for professional legal education in India)
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 is conducted by Lloyd Law College for admission to BA LLB (5 yr.) and LLB (3 yr.) Program for the academic year 2019-20.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply. Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- There is no age limit
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
Step 3: make the Payment
- Entrance Exam 'LET'/ CLAT
- Personal interview
|Section||No. of Question||Total|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|English including Comprehension||30||30|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40||40|
- There is no negative marking.
Documents required at the time of personal interview
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original),
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original),
- Residence Proof,
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC); and
- Six passport size recent photograph.
- Availability of online application forms on college website: Tuesday,15th January 2019 onwards
- Last date for submission of online application forms: Tuesday,30th April 2019
- Issue of Hall Tickets: Thursday, 23rd May 2019
- Date of LET-2019: Saturday, 25th May 2019, 3.00pm-5.00pm