Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) conducts KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam) 2019 for the admission process of UG Engineering courses.
B.Tech. (4 years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Control System
- Communication Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017,2018 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University. Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- Age limit: Should have born on or after 01.07.1998
Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC): 3%
30% seats of each category will be reserved for the women candidates.(Only applicable for B.Tech(4 Years) & Biotechnology - Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)(5 years)). All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
How to Apply
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy.
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Upload photograph,Signature & 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
- Admit Card will be hosted in the website from dt.05.04.2019 to dt.10.04.2019. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 10th April, 2019, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 11th April, 2019 to 14th April, 2019 giving details of the Application Form.
- The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
No Application/Examination fees for KIITEE 2019
- Physics 40 questions
- Chemistry 40 questions
- Mathematics 40 questions
Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For more infromation, click the link given below;
- Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule.
- Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2019 are filled up.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
For more information, click the link given below;
- Apply online from: 16 November 2018
- Last date to apply: 31 March 2019
- Last date of hosting Admit card on the website: 5 April 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination (Online): 15 April to 24 April 2019
- Declaration of Result: 30 April 2019
- Counselling commences from: 15 May 2019