GNDU Amritsar Admission | 2018-19
The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar invites applications every year from eligible candidates for admission in its new academic year during the month of June for numerous Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses offered at its campus and associated institutes and colleges.
Courses Offered at GNDU Amritsar Campus:
- B. Tech: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Food Technology, Urban and Regional Planning
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy, B.Pharmacy, BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management).
- B.Sc (Hons School): Chemistry, Human Genetics, Physics
- LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) (FYIC), B. Architecture, B.Lib and Info Science (Hons), B.P. Ed, B.Sc. (Hons School) Economics, BA (Hons), Social Sciences BA (Hons School) Punjabi.
- Diploma (Full Time):French, Russian
- Diploma (Part Time): French, German, Urdu, Persian
- Certificate Courses (Part Time): Arabic, French, German, Persian, Russian, Urdu
- Advanced Diploma Courses (Part - Time): French, Urdu, Persian
- B. Tech: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BA LL.B (Hons) (FYIC)
- Regional Campus, Sathiala (BABA BAKALA)
- B.Tech: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Regional Campus Fattu Dhingha (Sultanpur Lodhi)
- B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- MCA (FYIC), BCA, B.Com., PGDCA
- Regional Campus, Gurdaspur
The General Category candidate should secure an aggregate of atleast 60% marks in his/her XII class examination in four papers including English,Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for OBC is 54%, for SC& ST pass marks in qualifying examination, for PwD 55%, for CW 55%.
- For B.Tech Courses (Except B.Tech, Urban & Regional Planning), admission will be made on the basis of rank of JEE (Main)-2018
- Counseling will be conducted by GNDU
- Counseling schedule will be uploaded on GNDU website in due course of time
- Admission to B.Architecture course will be made by the Head, Department of Architecture on the basis of combined merit of NATA score and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50
- LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons) (FYIC) admission will be made as per notification issued by Punjab Govt
- Admission to M.Com/B.Com at GNDU R.C. Gurdaspur and BCA., B.Com, PGDCA courses at GNDU Regional Campus Fattu Dhingha (Sultanpur Lodhi) will be made by the Associate Dean, AA/O.S.D at their own level
- There will be separate fee structure for Self-Financing courses
- For complete details, University Prospectus can be downloaded from University website www.gndu.ac.in
Step 1. Sign Up : Signup is compulsory and needs to be done once only. After signup a candidate may apply for any number of courses. During signup, candidate has to submit his/her personal details like Name, candidate's own Mobile No. and Email ID, Father's Name and Mobile No., Mother's Name and Mobile No., Gender, Blood Group, Aadhar Card No., and has to upload his/her Photo and Signatures. So candidate must keep scanned copy of these images (in JPEG format) ready before Signup Click here for Sign-Up
Step 2. Sign-In : After Signup, an email is sent to candidate at his/her email ID registered in Step 1 above, using which he/she can Sign-in (i.e Login). After sign-in candidate will reach in "Candidate Area" where he/she can find various options like "Course Registration", "Fill Admission Form", "Download Admit Card", "Apply for Hostel" etc Click here to Sign-in
Step 3. Course Registration :To register/apply for a course and to deposit fee, candidate must fill registration form. Candidate must check and ensure his/her eligibility for the course. During registration, candidate is asked to fill his/her category. Every reserved category candidate is automatically considered in general category also. Candidate must select category carefully, once submitted, category is not allowed to change. To avail benefit of multiple reserved categories for the same course, candidate will have to fill multiple course-registration forms for the same course. Registration Fee for SC/ST is Rs. 600 and for all other categories it is Rs. 1200. (Registration Fee for B.Tech(based on JEE) and B.Arch.(based on NATA) is Rs. 2000.) Registration Fee for Foreign/NRI Students is US$ 500. Registration fee is non-refundable Click here for Course-registration form.
Step 4. Fee Payment : Registration fee can be paid either in State Bank of India through bank challan or can be deposited online.
Step 5. Fill Admission Form : Once registration fee is confirmed with GNDU (It may take 2-3 working days to confirm registration fee), candidate can fill Admission form (before the last date to fill admission form) Click here to check last date to fill admission form.
Step 6. Download Admit Card : If admission is through "Entrance Test" then candidate is required to download Admit card. (Candidate will NOT be allowed to enter in entrance test hall without admit card). Admit card can be downloaded after sign in.
Step 7. Check Result of Entrance Test : Result of entrance test will be published on the university web site Click here to go to Results Page .
Step 8. Counselling : Qualified candidates are required to appear personally for counselling on the respective counselling date. While coming for counselling candidate must be bring all his/her original certificates along with Click here to check counselling dates .
Step 9. Admitted candidates : After counselling, list of provisinally admitted candidates will be published on the university web site Click here to check list of Admitted candidates.
Note: Do Not forget to Sign-out after Sign-in
For more information:
- Start of Online Application 30th March 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application & Entrance Test/Counselling: Specified in Prospectus 2018-19