Srishti School of Arts Design and Technology conducted SEAT 2018 for admission to different programmes with different duration of study for students at the undergraduate level.
After Srishti School of Arts Design and Technology Application Form filling and submission by the students, Srishti Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted.
Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology conducts SEAT exam in order to shortlist candidates for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on offer by the college.
Each of the rounds in SEAT 2018 exam is expected to have different question papers. However, each of the SEAT question papers will have the same number of questions, same marking scheme (total marks) as well as identical difficulty level.
SEAT score is valid for admission only for one academic year. Thus, SEAT 2018 score will be valid only for the 2018-2019 academic session.
- Undergraduate Technical Diploma Programmes (Offsite programs not offered in Bangalore)
- Undergraduate Professional Diploma Program in Art & Design
Eligibility Criteria & Programs
3-years Technical Diploma Programs (offered in other cities*):
Srishti is proud to announce Technical Diploma Program (TDP) in Digital Film-making, Furniture Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design.
- Applicants should have successfully completed 12th grade.
- A candidate must successfully complete the Technical Diploma admissions process that comprises of an entrance test, a portfolio review & interview
- A portfolio should include 10-15 original creative works and/or evidence of work experience in a related field; the portfolio may include works in any medium of preference of the candidate applying to the program
4-years Professional Diploma Program in Art and Design (offered in Bangalore):
- The 4-year Undergraduate Professional Diploma Program Is committed to training students in the various fields of art and design with a focus on cross-disciplinary education
- The program exposes students to an exploratory and creative learning process with a focus on experiential learning
- Students are provided with context-based learning in real world and complex scenarios that will hone both their technical and conceptual skills in the different areas.
- SEAT 2018 is scheduled to be conducted in a total of 10 cities across India. SEAT 2018 exam centers are Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum.
- Apart from this, the centers for portfolio review and interview round for Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology admissions 2018 are not out yet.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill SEAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates need to download SEAT 2018 application form from the official website of Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology. Once aspirants fill the application form for SEAT exam, they need to send it at the below mentioned address:
Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology,
No. 40/D, 2nd Cross, 5th Main, Marilingiah Building,
Shiva Mandir Road (Near 5th Phase Bus Stop),
KHB Industrial Area, Yelahanka, Bangalore-560106
Application Fee - Rs.2500/-
Step 2: Download SEAT Admit Card
- After candidates have successfully posted/sent their SEAT application form for Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology admissions 2018, the authorities at the college verify the documents and eligibility of each candidate. Once this process is complete SEAT 2018 admit card/hall ticket is send to the aspirant’s registered email ID.
- Candidates need to carry this admit card for SEAT exam along with their ID card to their exam center on the day of SEAT test.
Syllabus Entrance Test 2018-19
Ability to reflect on environmental, social, political, economic and cultural factors; and their implications on art and design.
Observation and Curiosity
Ability to observe, explore and enquire; lay emphasis on details and use multiple ways of seeing.
Ability to review information and be able to analyze, reason, infer and predict.
Imagination and Visualization
Ability to imagine, visualize and represent an idea, using any of the given medium.
Language and Expression
Ability to comprehend, articulate and express in English.
Ability to analyze, formulate and express a position or point of view, for a given context.
Awareness and a basic understanding of capabilities pertinent to the chosen domains of study.
For more information: http://www.srishti.ac.in/
- Rolling Acceptance of the Hard Copy of the Application Form & Related Documents: 09th March to 09th April 2018
- SEAT Entrance & Aptitude Test and Counselling: 21st & 22nd April 2018
- Results Announcement: 02nd May 2018
- Last Date to pay Registration Fee & Deposit to Course Offered: 09th May 2018
- Last Date to pay Annual Fee, Additional Fee &Deposits - Payment in Full: 16th May 2018