DAIICT B.Tech Admission 2020 - Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar (Gujarat) invites applications for Admission into Undergraduate engineering program - B.Tech (ICT) and B.Tech (Honors) ICT with minor in Computational Science, and B.Tech in Mathematics and Computing (MnC) for the academic session 2020-21.
- B.Tech in Mathematics and Computing
- B.Tech (ICT)
- B.Tech (Hons) in ICT with minor in Computational Science
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply
- Date of birth: Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1995 are eligible.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- plus GST 18% (Rupees One thousand two hundred only).
Admission to the B. Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (JEE-2020) Main
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 12th March 2020
- Last date to apply: 28th June 2020
- Announcement of First Merit List: 6th July 2020
- Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates: 13th July 2020