Admission to JNU is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Level Entrance Examination. The final selection is based upon the performance of candidates in the CBT for all programmes of study, except M.Phil. and Ph.D. For Selection in M.Phil. and Ph.D through CBT mode, candidates are called for Viva voce and final merit list is made with 70% weightage to CBT score and 30% weightage to Viva.
- Bachelor of Arts (hons)
- B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated
B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated (Ayurveda biology)
Academic Qualification: At least Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Academic Qualification: At least Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit: The Minimum Age limit for BA (Hons) Programme is 17 years as on 1 October 2020
How to Apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the scanned Photo & Signature
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Application fee for General category/ EWS: Rs 400/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD & OBC: Rs 265/-
Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance exam
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f. 30 April, 2020 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 2nd March 2020
- Last date to apply: 31st March 2020
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form: 7th April to 15th April 2020
- Examination date of B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated: 11th May 2020
- Examination date of BA (hons): 13th May 2020