Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, invites applications for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for 2020 session.
The Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) seeks to attract bright young students and mould them into outstanding leaders through a world-class education. This is a unique opportunity for students who have completed their higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM Indore.
After 3 years of courses in foundation disciplines, in their final two years IPM students do the same courses as the Two-year PGP studies.
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2000 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1995).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Pay the online non-refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four Thousand One Hundred Thirty only, inclusive of GST @18%) / Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two Thousand Sixty Five only, inclusive of GST @18% for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI).
Aptitude test pattern
- Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ)
- Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Question-SA)
- Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ)
- Application start date: 17th Feb 2020
- Last date to apply: 30th March 2020
- Entrance exam date: 30th April 2020