CBSE Single Girl child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for single girl child is a merit based sholarship & is an effort made by CBSE for the single girl students who score a minimum of 60% marks in class 10th.
All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class 10th Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year.
For more information Click the link given below
How to Apply
Step 1: Candidate have to fill the application form online
Step 2: After completing the form candidate have to take print out and attach required documents with it and send it to the “ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP), CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI 110 092”.
- Student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools
- Student(Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary
- Undertaking should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
Rate of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT.
- Application Start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 18 October 2019