All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Under graduate session 2019-20 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats.
Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
For Participating Institutes, click the link below;
- All candidates who have qualified for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) except J&K. Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from NTA website.
To view the seat matrix- Click here
How to Apply
- Main Counseling Registration including payment
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – 1st Round
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round (free entry/exit option available).
- Publication of net vacantseats
- Registration & Fresh Choice submission by eligible candidatesfor 2nd Round (not required by already registered candidates).
- Process of Seat Allotment – 2nd Round (exit with forfeiture of security amount option available).
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against 2nd Round (candidates once joined the allotted seat against 2nd Round are not allowed to vacatethe seat).
For more clarification on the counselling process and further queries, click the link given below;
- Registration/Payment & choice filling starts from: 19 June 2019
- Last date for Registration/Payment & choice filling: 25 June 2019
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 26 June 2019
- Display of result: 27 June 2019
- Reporting: 28 June 2019 to 3 July 2019
- Registration/Payment & choice filling starts from: 6 July 2019
- Last date for Registration/Payment & choice filling: 8 July 2019
- Payment Facility available till: 9 July 2019 (12 Noon)
- Processing of Seat Allotment: 10 july to 11 july 2019
- Display of result: 12 July 2019
- Reporting: 13 July 2019 to 22 July 2019
For more information regarding the counselling schedule, click the link given below;