For over six decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 kms from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times. Established in 1955 by visionary-industrialist. Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme of the Institute at Mesra (Main Campus) for the academic session 2019-20.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in Class 12/ I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD). Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2019 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG)
- Age Limit: those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 are eligible for admission.
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Upload the documents, Photo & Signature
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- 60% weightage to JEE (Main) 2019 / National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG) Score [total marks obtained]
- 40% weightage to academic performance (marks in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination)
- Online Application start date: 30 April 2019
- Last date to Apply: 25 June 2019
- Declaration of list of candidates to be called for counselling: 05 July 2019