Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, invites applications for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for 2019 session.
The Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) seeks to attract bright young students and mould them into outstanding leaders through a world-class education. This is a unique opportunity for students who have completed their higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM Indore.
After 3 years of courses in foundation disciplines, in their final two years IPM students do the same courses as the Two-year PGP studies.
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI).
|Section||Number of question|
|Quantitative Ability (MCQ)||40|
|Quantitative Ability (Short Answers)||20|
|Verbal Ability (MCQ)||40|
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 1 negative mark for each wrong answer except Quantitative Ability (SA) Section (these questions will not carry any negative marking).
- Registration Start date for the test: 14 March 2019
- Registration last date for the test: 14 April 2019
- Date of Computer based test: 10 May 2019