O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Government of Haryana and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). JGU was established as a philanthropic initiative of its Founding Chancellor,Mr. Naveen Jindal in memory of his father, Mr. O.P. Jindal. JGU has been awarded the highest grade 'A' by the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC).
- Law [BA/ BBALLB(hons)]
- Business [BBA(hons), Integrated BBA(hons)+MBA]
- International affairs [BA(hons)Global Affairs]
- Government and public policy [BA(hons)Economics]
- Liberal arts and humanities [BA(hons)liberal arts & humanities]
- Journalism and communication [BA(hons)media & communication]
- Arts & Architecture [B.Arch & built environmental studiesBA(hons)]
- Banking & Finance [B.COM(hons)]
- Law: 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Admission will be based on LSAT—India exam.
- Business: 10+2 examination + JSAT exam
- International Affairs: 10+2 from any stream. All applicants also need to undertake the mandatory. Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) examination Candidates having valid scores in SAT/ACT are exempted from giving a JSAT score
- Government & Public policy: An aspiring student should have successfully completed class XII examination witha minimum of 60% aggregate marks with mathematics
- Liberal arts & Humanities: 10+2 examination
For more information about Liberal arts & Humanities, click the link given below;
- Journalism & Communication: 10+2 and SAT or JSAT
- Banking & Finance: 10+2
For more information click here
- Arts & Architecture: 10+2 with 50% marks in PCM and 50% NATA score. 10+2 with 70% marks in any stream
How to Apply
- An Online Application Number will be displayed when the candidate successfully submit the online form by making the payment. Use this Application Number as a reference when you want to communicate with the college athourities.
- Please keep scanned copies of your recent 2x2 color headshot and signature handy for uploading.
- After selection, applicants must provide certificates from proper authorities to prove Haryana domicile and SC status.
- Students who have appeared for qualifying examinations and are waiting for examination results can put "results awaited" in the relevant column.
- Law: On the bases of LSAT examination marks
- Liberal arts & Humanities: On the bases of JSAT+Statement of purpose(SOP)+Interview
- Arts & Architecture(B.Arch): On the bases of NATA examination. All the other remaining course selection is done on the bases of JSAT examination score
To know about JSAT click the link below:
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship
- Meritorious Haryana domicile students are eligible for a full or partial fee concession as per the Haryana Private Universities Act
To know more click the link given below;
- Application form filling start date: Applications are open
- Last date to Apply: 15 July 2019