Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Hons Nursing Admission | 2018
- The college of Nursing Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi is pioneer institute for nursing education in India .
- It was started as a school of nursing in 1916 and was upgraded to college of nursing in Sep 2007 with the initiative and financial support of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare .
- The College of Nursing is academically affiliated to University of Delhi and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council .
Course of Studies :
- The College of Nursing offers B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing Course of 4 years duration .
- Total seats available for admission - 50 (fifty) .
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below:
- The Candidates should have passed senior school certificate examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) 12 year course or an examination recognized as equivalent there to with 45% or more marks (40% or more marks for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the students has passed in each subject separately.
- Student who appeared in +2/SSC or equivalent examination in this year may also apply awaiting results.
Age Limit :
Minimum age requirement is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December 2018 .
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC, CWWAPP and PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules out of the total number of seats made available for admission .
Application Form :
- The Prospectus & Application Form for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course can also be downloaded from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website http://mohfw.nic.in w.e.f. 21st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
- Duly filled application form for the session 2018 can be submitted to College of Nursing along with Demand Draft amounting Rs.550/- for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates, Candidates payable at New Delhi favouring "The Director, LHMC & Associated Hospitals New Delhi", "Persons with Disabilities" candidates need not to submit any fee (D/D) along with application form.
- Letter of authority from parent from Guardian if parents are not alive) expressing their willingness to join the course.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard .
Important Dates :
- Prospectus & Application Form Available from MHFW Website: 21st May to 31st May 2018.
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application by Hand or by Post: 31st May 2018 till 04.00 pm.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of written selection test which will beheld on 24th June 2018 (Sunday, 10.00 am at Delhi).
- Course commencing from 20th July 2018.