CUCET 2018 Notification has been released now. It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country.
- CUCET, Central Universities Common Entrance Test, an all-India test is being organized by 10 Central Universities for admission to various Integrated/Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programs (MPhil & PhD) in these Universities/Institutes. The Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics is also a participating Institute (BASE).
- The notification for CUCET 2018 is out. The online application will commence 19th February 2018. Candidates can check details of CUCET-2018 Exam, including exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
- This test is conducted for the students of 10+2, bachelor’s degree holders and master’sdegree holders to obtain admission into the UG/Integrated Program, Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in these Ten Central Universities
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree /certificate are also eligible to apply
- Kindly refer to our website https://www.cucetexam.in/ for details regarding eligibility criteria
- Note: All applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the program, because, different universities have different eligibility criteria for similar courses. Hence, students will be themselves responsible if they opt for a course for which they are not eligible.
Reservation of Seats as per Government of India (GoI)/Participating Universities (PUs) Norms. Students are strongly advised to refer to website of individual PU for reservation policy of respective University.
CUCET 2018 Participating Universities:
The participating Universities & Institutes in CUCET 2018 are Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Panjab and South Bihar participating in CUCET 2018 along with the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
The CUCET 2018 is jointly conducted by:
- Central Universities of Haryana (CUHAR)
- Central Universities of Jammu (CUJAM)
- Central Universities of Jharkhand (CUJHD)
- Central Universities of Karnataka (CUKNK)
- Central Universities of Kashmir (CUKAS)
- Central Universities of Kerala (CUKER)
- Central Universities of Punjab (CUPUN)
- Central Universities of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
- Central Universities of South Bihar (CUSBR)
- Central Universities of Tamil Nadu (CUTND)
- Bengaluru Dr. BR Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) [CUBRU]
Courses Offered through CUCET 2018
Through the CUCET-2018 the following courses are offered. The list of the programs offered is given below:
- Integrated B.A. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (4 years)
- Integrated BA /M.A. Program; Integrated M.A. Programs (5 years); Integrated MBA Programs (5 years)
- Integrated MBA Program (5 years)
- Integrated M. Tech Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. Programs (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. Programs (6 years)
- Integrated Law Programs (5 years); Bachelor's Programs (3 years)
- MPhil/PhD. Programs
- PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. / PG Diploma Programs (1/2/3 years)
How To Apply
Candidates can avail the application form of CUCET 2018 from 19 Feb 2018
The application form can be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET-2018 website. General Information for filling the online application can be obtained from the website www.cucetexam.in
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later; candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
The entire application is in 8-stage process:
Stage 1: From www.cucetexam.in website we can directly click on the apply button to go to the registration for the three programs UG, PG and RP link we can see; the following is the screenshot you will get once you click on Apply button from home page it will go the stage 2.
Stage 2: The following is the screenshot to apply the three programs UG, PG and RP; the candidate can click on any one link as per his/her choice.
Stage 3: The following is the screen shot for registration process into various program; after successful registration candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
Stage 4: The following is the screen shot for Registration Details of a particular candidate in to various program.
Stage 5: In this stage a candidate can upload his/her photo and sign scan copy with the limited size.
Stage 6: In this stage a candidate can register for the three courses in a particular selected program from each university.
Stage 7: In this stage a candidate can edit his application form and go for payment processes in online and offline (SBI Only) mode.
Stage 8: In this stage student can proceed for payment processes.
The fee for CUCET-2018 for different categories of the candidates would be as follows, which shall be payable in CUCET-2018 account:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/- + Bank Commission Rs.50/- Total Fee to be Paid: Rs.850/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.350/- + Bank Commission Rs.50/- Total Fee to be Paid: Rs.400/-
- PwD Candidates: All PWD candidates are exempted from CUCET-2018 fees as per Govt. of India.
- Online Application & Payment through Online /Debit Card / Credit Card and Challan.
*For payment through online/debit/credit card, extra charges of Rs.10 to Rs.15/- as levied by service provider shall be charged to the candidates.
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of:
- Part A: Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills - comprising of 25 MCQs.
- Part B: Domain Knowledge - comprising of 75 MCQs; this part may consist of three/four/five sections; each section will have 25 questions; a candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
For more information: https://www.cucetexam.in/
- Online Application Starts: 19th Feb. 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 26th March 2018
- Date of Admit Card Upload: 13th April 2018
- CUCET Exam Date: 28th & 29th April 2018
- Answer Key Upload: 30th April 2018
- Grievances (if any) upto: 04th May 2018
- Corrected Answer Key ready: 09th May 2018
- Result Declaration: 25th May 2018