JAC has been constituted for conducting admission to various B.E./B.Arch./Integrated B.E. (Chemical)-MBA Courses based on JEE(Main) - 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA
Participating Universities/ Colleges
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (Degree Wing), Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Sector 12, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Dr S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
B.E./ Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA
- Academic Qualification: Candidate who have passed 10+2 with at least 60% marks in aggergate & also at least 60% marks aggergate in Language, Physics, Mathematics, Any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject & any other subject.
- Academic Qualification: she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
For more information click the link given below
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the website i.e. www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in and register online
Step 2: Login the account and fill the application form carefully
Step 3: Candidate have to choose their choices of Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
Step 4: Pay the one-time Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet banking/e-Challan.
All candidates have to pay registration cum counseling fee (Non Refundable) 2500 rupees for general category & 1250/- rupees for SC/ST/PwD Category. Candidate can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet banking/e-Challan.
All India Rank prepared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2019 shall be used for admission to B.E./Integrated B.E.(Chemical)-MBA by JAC2019.
For admission to B.Arch., All India Rank prepared by the NTA on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2019, Paper -2 (B. Architecture / B. Planning) shall be used.
- Online application start date: 28th May 2019
- Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan: 20th June 2019
- Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan: 21st June 2019
- Last date to apply: 22nd June 2019
- Choice filling: 1st July to 4th July
- Result of Mock Counselling: 3rd July 2019
- Locking of Choices by the candidates: 4thJuly 2019
- First round of seat allotment: 5th July 2019