Centralized Counseling for admission to B.Tech. / B.Arch. programs of 04 pioneering technical universities / institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), will be conducted through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi). Prospective candidates are required to fill a single online application form on this website to participate in the centralized counseling under JAC Delhi- 2019.
- Bachelor of technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Indira gandhi Delhi Technical University for women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)
Reservation of Seats
Delhi Region Candidates [85% of seats)
A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% of seats)
A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School / College / Institute lochted outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be considered for Outside Delhi Region only.
B.Tech Course at NSUT, IGDTUW and DTU
- Academic Qualification: A candidate securing 60% or more marks in an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and has passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) & having JEE Main 2019 Rank (Paper I) shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech/ B.E course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
B.Tech Course at IIIT-D
- Academic Qualification: A candidate who has secured 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 80% or more in Mathematics in qualifying examination & having JEE Main 2019 Rank (Paper I) is eligible.
B.Arch Course at IGDTUW
- Academic Qualification: she has passed an examination at the end of the l0+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or has passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate & qualified JEE Main 2019 (Paper II) examination
For more information click the link given below
How to Apply
Step 1: All candidates have to visit jacdelhi.nic.in and pay the registeration cum counselling fee after that register online by filling JEE Mains 2019 application number.
Step 2: Login to the website and fill the application form carefully.
Step 3: Candidates have to fill their choices of University / Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
Step 4: Candidates have to take the print out of the filled choices only after closing of choice filling.
All candidates desirous of seeking admission to the engineering / architecture programs at DTU, IGDTUW, IIIT-D and NSUT are required to visit website wrvw.jaidelhi.nic.in to pay a non-refundable registration-cum-counseling fee of Rs.1500/- ( plus transactions charges as applicable)
- Admission in B.Tech Courses in NSUT, DTU and IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of Rank in JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-I.
- Admission in B. Arch. Course in IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-II.
- Admission in IIIT-D will be based on percentile score obtained in Paper-I of JEE Main 2019 and bonus points for achievements in various areas like Olympiads, Programming Contest, National Talent Search, Sports, Culture, Chess,Innovation, etc
Candidates are required to report for admission at allotted University / Institute on the date specified as per the counseling schedule along with admission fee payment receipt and the original documents / testimonials / certificates required at the time of admission. lf a candidate does not report at the respective University / Institute within the specified period, with the required original documents / testimonials / certificates, his/her allotted seat shall stand automatically cancelled and the candidate will not have any claim on the seat.
Note: A candidate, who is allotted a seat in any of the participating Universities / Institutes, is required to pay the initial amount of admission fee of Rs.95,000 (Rupees Ninety Five Thousand only) through ONLINE FEE PAYMENT GATEWAY of JAC Delhi 2019. The admission fee payment process can be initiated by a selected candidate after logging into hislher account on JAC website www.jacdelhi.nic.in.
- Online registration & choice filling start date: 29th May 2019
- Last Date and Time for Fee payment: 17th June 2019
- Last Date and Time for Online Registration (Registration Form and Choice filling): 18th June 2019
- Declaration of Seat Allotment Result: 21st June 2019
- 1st Counseling date for DTU & NSUT: 24th June to 28th June 2019
- 1st Counseling date for IGDTUW & IIIT-D: 26th June 2019