Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology B.Tech Admission | 2018
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Amethi, invites applications from the Indian citizens for the admission in 4-year BTech programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2018 - 19.
Petroleum Engineering (Number of seats = 60)
Chemical Engineering (Number of seats = 60)
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) - 2018 Rank List. The candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD) in class 12th or equivalent.
* RGIPT does not offer preparatory courses hence prep rank will not be considered.
* Candidates having color blindness are not eligible for BTech in Petroleum Engineering, however, they may apply for Chemical Engineering.
- Admission Forms can be filled up online www.rgipt.ac.in
- Payment of the application fee should be made through online/bank challan system (SBI & Associate Bank only)
- The print out of online application duly signed along with demand draft/details of online payment and necessary enclosures should reach to the Admission Office, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Ratapur Chowk, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh-229316
- Please mark the envelope “Application form for B. Tech”..
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
Rs. 600.00 + GST$ for Female Candidates (All Categories)
Rs. 600.00 + GST$ for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
Rs. 1200.00 + GST$ for All Other Candidates
Exact GST (Goods & Service Tax) amount will be specified as per Govt. of India rules at the time of application to the RGIPT. The application fee shown above does not include service charges, processing fee and other charges which may be levied against online payment through gateway/bank.
As per the Government of India directives, reservation policy will be applicable.
Important Dates of JEE (Advanced):
Examination JEE (Advanced)
(Paper 1st & 2nd) May 20, 2018 (Sun)
Results of JEE (Advanced) June 10, 2018 (Sun)
Important Date(s) for BTech Admission at RGIPT :
Starting date for online submission of application May 21, 2018 (Mon)