The Army Institute of Law (AIL) is a private unaided institute which was established in July 1999 by the Indian Army under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) at its interim location at Patiala. The Institute is permanently affiliated to The Punjabi University, Patiala and approved by the Bar Council of India.
- Total : 80
- Wards of Army Personnel : 60
- Punjab Resident Civil Category : 16
- All India General Category : 04
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala with at least 45% marks and in case of SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates with at least 40% marks.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Application fee is Rs. 3000/- for Army and All India Civil Category.
- Admission to 60 seats for wards of army personnel will be done through entrance test(Online LET) conducted by AIL under the aegis of AWES.
- Admission to 04 seats in the All India Category will also through the same entrance test.
- Candidates for both Army and All India Category will be called for counselling as per merit in the written exam. Admission will be granted only if the candidate is found eligible on the day of counselling.
- Admission to 16 seats in the Punjab Category will be based on 10+2 merits, drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Law Aptitude
- General English
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 1st June 2020
- Last date to apply: 22nd June 2020
- Admit Card: 18th July to 24th July 2020
- Entrance Test: 24th July 2020