Actuarial science is the discipline that applies mathematical and statistical methods to assess risk in insurance, finance and other industries and professions. Actuaries are professionals trained in this discipline. In many countries, actuaries must demonstrate their competence by passing a series of rigorous professional examinations.
ACET is the first entrance exam
- Academic Qualification: Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination.
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the form online
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Data Interpretation
- REGISTRATIONS START: 20th February 2019
- REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: 30th April 2019
- DATE OF EXAM: 15th June 2019
- DATE OF RESULTS: 4th July 2019