SOF is an Educational Organization popularizing academic competition and assisting development of competitive spirit among school children. All activities of the Foundation invariably aim at making learning an interesting and interactive process in which the learner is actually able to put his / her skills, memory, talent and knowledge to test.
For this, the Foundation conducts workshops, seminars and science/IT competitions for students of different classes and age groups. International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) is one of the many Olympiads being conducted by the organization.
IMO is a Maths competition for the students conducted with the aim of identifying and nurturing future scientists, technologists and IT talent at school level.
- Open to students of classes 1 to 12
- Students have to register through their respective schools only
- Individual registrations by students are not accepted.
- A minimum of 10 students need to be registered from each school for SOF IEO.
- Conducted on 3 dates for level 1
- Dates to be selected by the School
This exam is conducted at two levels
- Level 1 (organized in respective schools of students)
- Level 2 (only for the qualifying students from Level 1)
- Registration fee of INR 125/- per student
- Schools may charge INR 25/- additional