IIM Rohtak introduces a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for students after class XII who aim to pursue their career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from under-graduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). Programme aims at molding the outstanding young students managerial and leaders.
On successful completion of academic rigor of 5 years, the participant will be awarded with Master of Business Administration (MBA) by IIM Rohtak. If any student intends to exit after successfully completing the programme requirement at the end of 3 years, he/she will be awarded with a degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Age Limit: Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2020
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have scored minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations
Note: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2020 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required docunments
Step 4: Pay the application fee
The eligible applicants will pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 3890/- (Three Eight Hundred and Ninety Only)
Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Exam, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 10th Feb 2020
- Last date to apply: 6th April 2020
- Examination date: 1st May 2020
- Announcement of Call for Personal Interview: First/ Second week of May 2020
- Personal Interview: Third/ Fourth week of May 2020