Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Attention To Detail
- Strong Math And Science Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Multitasking and efficiency skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability To Operate Pill Counting Machines
Candidates who posses:
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology are admitted to the 4-year bachelors program level (B.Pharm)
- 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
- 4 years Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Clinical research associate = CRAs organise and administer clinical trials of new or current drugs in order to assess the benefits and risks of using them.
- Higher education lecturer
- Medical sales representative = A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Medical science liaison = It is a specialized role within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related health-care fields. They concentrate on a specific therapeutic area or disease state (e.g., oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, rheumatology ).
- Product/process development scientist = These are responsible for researching and developing new production processes and making modifications to existing manufacturing systems to improve overall efficiency and profitability
- Regulatory affairs officer = Regulatory affairs (RA) professionals play critical roles in a pharmaceutical industry because it is concern about the healthcare product lifecycle, it provide strategic, tactical and operational direction and support for working within regulations to expedite the development and delivery of safe and effective healthcare products to individuals around the world.
- Science writer = As a science writer you'll research, write and edit scientific news, articles and features, for business, trade and professional publications, specialist scientific and technical journals, and the general media.
- Toxicologist = Toxicologists study the safety and biological effects of drugs, chemicals, agents, and other substances on living organisms. They develop methods to determine harmful effects, the dosages that cause those effects, and safe exposure limits.
Jamia Hamdard , New Delhi
- Course: B.Pharm
- Eligibility: 12th pass out with PCB/PCM with 50% minimum
- Selection Process: Entrance Based (NEET/JEE-Main-1)
Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Course: B.Pharma
- Eligibility: 50% marks in 10+2 (45% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics.
- Selection Process: PU CET Test
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Course: B.Pharma
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary Examination (12th grade) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- Selection Process: on merit of the candidate in the qualifying examination.
BITS, Pilani, Hyderabad
- Course: B.Pharm. (Hons)
- Eligibility: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics
- Selection Process: BITSAT entrance (Admissions will be made purely on merit)
Aligarh College of Pharmacy, Aligarh
- Course: B.Pharma
- Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in total for required subject combination (Physics & Chemistry compulsory Maths/Biology/Biotechnology)
- Selection Process: UPSEE/AIEEE qualification. (Subject to change as per AKTU)
Chilkur Balaji College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
- Course: B.Pharma
- Eligibility: 12th pass
- Selection Process: Entrance Test TS/AP-EAMCET
- 30% of students are under management quota.
Institute Of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Course: B.Pharmacy
- Selection Process: 100% seats based on MT-CET score at State of Maharashtra level.
- Course: B.Tech (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 70% seats through MT-CET score.
- 30% seats through JEE-Main score.
Eligibility: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination of Maharashtra State Board or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- 12th Board Exam Marks: Candidate should have secured 50% marks aggregate in all the subjects (45 % marks, in case of reserve categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- JEE Main 2016 Score: Candidate should have obtained the rank in All India Rank in JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 given by CBSE.
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Course: Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Selection Process: WBJEE scores
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Course: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Eligibility: H.S.C / (+2) or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- Selection Process: Entrance Based SRMJEEH
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. It is highly recommended that you should cross-check the source of information through the specific Colleges and Institutes. WonderSkool (WS Education Pvt Ltd) is in no way responsible for the decisions made solely on the basis of this document.