Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, invites applications for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for 2018 session.
The Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) seeks to attract bright young students and mould them into outstanding leaders through a world-class education. This is a unique opportunity for students who have completed their higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM Indore.
After 3 years of courses in foundation disciplines, in their final two years IPM students do the same courses as the Two-year PGP studies.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- SC, ST and PwD Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
Note: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2018 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
For more information about eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
Submission of Application Form
- Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form.
- The duly filled in IIM Indore IPM Application Form must be submitted Online Only.
Categories Application Fee Amount
- General Rs 3,000
- SC/ST/DA Categories Rs 1,500
IIM Indore IPM Exam Pattern
- IPM 2017 will be a computer-based test
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Test type: Objective type questions would be there
- There will be 100 questions on Quantitative and Verbal Ability each of 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test, and Personal Interview. The stages in which the selection would be made is given below
STAGE 1: IIM Indore IPM 2017 Aptitude Test
- Based on the application received, students who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for an aptitude test.
- Once a candidate manages to clear the entrance test, he will be called for an interview.
STAGE 2: Shortlisting for Personal Interview
In this Stage, the eligible pool for stage 3 (i.e shortlisting for PI) is created considering only the candidates having positive raw scores in both the sections of Aptitude Test.
A sufficient number of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) for each category will be shortlisted from the eligible pool using the merit list generated based on Aptitude Test score as given below:
- Score in Quantitative Ability Section 60
- Score in Verbal Ability Section 40
- Aptitude Test Score (ATS) Sum of above scores
STAGE 3: IIM Indore IPM Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates from stage 2 shall appear for Personal Interview at any of the eight centres.
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata and Mumbai
STAGE 4: Admission
- The candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will only be considered for the final selection. Category wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score.
- Acceptance by the Candidates: The selected candidates should send their acceptance of admission offer along with a commitment fee of Rs. 1,00,000 to IIM Indore on or before the due date. This amount will be adjusted against the tution fees.
- IIM Indore admits about 120 students to the IPM every year
For more information: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/
- IIM Indorre IPM Application Process Starts: 12 March, 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Application Ends: 18 April, 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Admit Card: 1st week of May 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Exam Date: 11 May, 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Result: Last week of May 2018