Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).Panjab University has been accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
The web link for filling of online Admission Form for Under Graduate/Certificate courses is:
Under Graduate Courses-
- B.A. Economics hons -- Mathematics at the class XII is mandatory. The merit will be calculated on the basis of the marks secured in best five subject, which must include Mathematics & English.2% additional weightage of marks obtained at (i) above will be given to students who have studied Economics at +2 level.
- B.A. (Hons.) (PU-ISSER) --- 55% in 10+2 of any stream/ Board/ Council/University recognized by PU. On Merit with 10% weightage for social sciences at 10+2 level
- B.Sc. Fashion and Lifestyle Technology --- Passed 10+2 Examination with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from CBSE or any other recognized Board. Based on Aptitude Test** Aptitude Test: 60% Academics: 20% Preference Criteria: 10% Interview: 10%
- BA-B.Ed. (IETVE)
- B.Lib. & Information Science
- B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability)
- DEPARTMENT OF EVENING STUDIES-MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH CENTRE: B.Com; B.A.; Candidates seeking admission in Evening courses are required to submit a certificate from the employer or a certificate by self that he is self-employed.
Fee to be charged for Online Application Form for Admission
Sr. No. Particulars Fee to be charged (Rs.) Candidate can apply for 4 courses only on one Admission Form
- For online application for admission to 1 course 300
- For online application for admission to 2 course 400
- For online application for admission to 3 course 500
- For online application for admission to 4 course 600
Candidate intending to apply for more than 4 courses is required to submit another Admission Form
For more information on SEATS AND RESERVATIONS,
SPECIMEN OF CERTIFICATES----
|Tentative Date of availability of Online Admission form:||08-07-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Tentative Last date for completion of online admission form:||08-08-2020(Saturday)|
|Tentative Last date for paying fee(Through online mode) of online admission form:||08-08-2020(Saturday)|
|Tentative Last date for paying fee(Through Bank Challan [Through offline mode]) of online admission form:||10-08-2020(Monday upto 4.00 PM)|