GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) one of constituents of GITAM University invites application for the admission to its Post Graduate and Under Graduate Program through its Online Entrance Test (GOT) 2018.
Course Offered and Duration:
- MBA: 2 years
- MBA (HRM): 2 years
- MBA (Twinning): 3 years (1 year at GIM &2nd year at Twinning, USA)
- BBA (Business Analytics): 3 years
- B.Com (Hons.) with ACCA: 3 years
- BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA: 3 years
- BBA: 3 years
- MBA (Integrated): 5 years
For UG Programs
- Candidates of inter or plus 2 of any group with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for final exam before June. Mathematics is compulsory for BBA (Analytics).
Applicant has to qualify in Aptitude Test - GIM ONLINE TEST (GOT) (exempted for candidates having CAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ GAT/UGAT/SAT). In addition, group discussion and personal interview are required for PG Programs.
1. English Language: GOT-UG10; GOT-PG 30
2. Quantitative: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 30
3. Reasoning and Intelligence: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 20
4. General Knowledge: GOT-UG 10
5. Data Interpretation: GOT-PG 20
- The total time for answering 50 questions is 60 minutes for GOT-UG Test. GOT PG candidates are required to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
- GOT-UG test is similar to UGAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any preparatory books on UGAT that is available in leading Book shop.
GOT will be conducted at the following Cities:
Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Guntur.
How to Apply
For more information: http://gim.gitam.edu/
For Sample Papers: http://gim.gitam.edu/admissions/sample-papers
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30 April, 2018