University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM), Panjab University, Chandigarh invites admission application for four-year programmes for the academic session 2020-21.
Panjab University Chandigarh conducts Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) at University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed (up to the Academic Session 2019-2020) in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD Categories) in the aggregate and English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
How to apply
STEP 1: Register Online
STEP 2: Note down your Login ID and Password (login details will be sent on regsitered Email ID also)
STEP 3: Take print out of fee challan (fee challan can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
STEP 4: Deposit fee using website generated fee challan at any branch of SBI , minimum one day after printing of fee challan.
STEP 5: Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form).
- General Category: Rs 2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs. 1088/-
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam
- English Aptitude
- Current Affairs and General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Hospitality Industry Awareness
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 24th March 2020
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan: 23rd April 2020
- Last date for depositing the fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) using website generated Challan: 27th April 2020
- Last date for uploading the photograph, specimen of signature with the remaining information on the website: 30th April 2020
- Admit card: 8th May 2020
- Entrance Exam date: 15th May 2020