Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida has invited applications from Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission to Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree Program of the academic year 2018-19.
Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) conducts All India Selection Test (AIST) to offer admission to interested candidates in professional program in Footwear, Retail, Design and Leather Accessory Design.
Bachelor Degree Programs - (4 years)
- B.Des (Footwear Design & Production)
- B.Des (Leather Goods and Accessories Design)
- B.Des (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- B.Des (Fashion Design)
- Candidates should have cleared class 12 the examination from a recognized board or university. Candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo an All India Selection Test (AIST) that consists of online test (Math, English, reasoning/General Science & GK)
- Candidates who have attempted CAT/MAT/XAT are eligible for exemption from appearing in the online test of FDDI
- Candidates appearing for CAT/MAT/XAT will also have the option to appear for FDDI online test. In that case, the better of two exams i.e. CAT/MAT/XAT or FDDI written exam will be considered for the merit of selection
- The common merit list of online test will be prepared for candidates appeared in test of FDDI and applied under CAT & MAT category.
FDDI entrance exam eligibility criteria states that aspirants who are 25 years of age or below as on 25 Years as on 25th July 2018 can appear for FDDI AIST 2018 for UG admissions.
However, there is no age restriction for aspirants applying for PG course admissions.
How to Apply
Candidates need to pay the Registration Fee is Rs.500/-
FDDI Entrance Exam Pattern
AIST 2018 is conducted both in the Hindi as well as English medium. This design entrance test will be conducted only as a computer based exam.
FDDI entrance test will be 2.5 hrs (two and half-hours) duration and would be conducted in English and Hindi languages. There would be a total of 200 objective type questions.
Multiple choices for these questions will be available and candidates are required to choose the right answer. Examination would comprise the following sections:
- Section A - Quantitative Aptitude 50 questions
- Section B - Verbal Ability 50 questions
- Section C - General Awareness 50 questions
- Section D - Business Aptitude Test (BAT) for B.Des- RFM or Design Aptitude Test(DAT) for Design Programs (B.Des-FDP, B.Des-LGAD &B.Des-FD) 50 questions.
Each question would carry one mark; there is no negative marking.
As per the last year, FDDI AIST had to be conducted at following centre:
- Delhi, ,
Aspirants need to mention the names of four test city choices in their FDDI application form (in order of their preference) for examination centre.
FDDI exam centres would be allotted to students on the basis of availability.
For more information- https://www.fddiindia.com/
- Online Registration Process Starts: 28th November 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02nd April 2018
- Availability of Admit Cards: 12th April 2018
- Date of AIST Exam: 27th, 28th & 29th April 2018
- Open Day: 01st May 2018 (in case of any discrepancies)
- AIST Result Declaration: 21st May 2018
- Dates for Counseling: 12th-17th June 2018
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 01st July 2018
- 2nd Round of Counseling:16th-19th July 2018
- Date of reporting at the allotted campus: 31st July 2018
- Commencement of Session: 01st August 2018