Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).Panjab University has been accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc Botany
- B.Sc Zoology
- B.Sc Anthropology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Geology
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Physics (Specialisation in Electronics)
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biophysics
- B.Sc Mathematics
Academic Qualification: 50% Marks in 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject Biology/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics
B.Sc Botany/ Zoology
Academic Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
Academic Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
Academic Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects
How to apply
Step 1: Fill the Registration form online
Step 2: Generate the bank challan
Step 3: Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan
Step 4: Upload the photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website
Admission done through Entrance test(75%) + Marks of 12th Class(25%)
B.Sc Botany/ Zoology
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics
Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
For more information click the link given below
- Online application start date: 11th March 2020
- Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan: 10th April 2020
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan: 15th April 2020
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode: 15th April 2020
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website: 17th April 2020
- Admit Card: 22nd April 2020
- Date of Entrance Test: 26th April 2020