The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for co-ordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture serves as its president. It is the largest network of agricultural research and education institutes in the world.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Tech. Dairy Technology
- B. Tech. Food Technology
- B. Tech. Bio- Technology
- Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equvilant examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology or Agriculture securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC (NCL), UPS, EWS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories.
- Age Limit: Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31.08.2020 are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Complete the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- General/Unreserved, OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS: Rs.750 /-
- SC, ST, PwD and Transgender: Rs.375/-
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam
Exam Pattern for B.Tech Agricultural Engineering/Dairy Technology/Food Technology
Exam Pattern for all other courses
For more information click the link given below
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f. 08 May 2020 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
- Application start date: 1st March 2020
- Last date to apply: 31st March 2020
- Correction in particulars of Application Form: 25th April to 2nd May 2020
- Admit card: 8th May 2020
- Examination date: 1st June 2020