LSAT—India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. It is developed by testing professionals with advanced degrees in English, Linguistics, Logic and Psychometrics.
LSAT—India is a test conducted to test an aspirant's reasoning and reading skills. LSAT—India is designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and is conducted in India by Pearson VUE.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for LSAT India 2020
- Educational Qualification:The candidate should have passed class 12 from a recognised board in Inida if applying for BA LLB or another undergraduate law programme. Students appearing in class 12 or any other qualifying exam in the year 2020 can also apply for LSAT 2020
How to apply
- Candidates applying for LSAT-India 2019 have to regsiter online.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT—India.
- The school(s)/program(s) will not consider your LSAT—India score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date.
The LSAT—IndiaTM registration fee is INR. 3800/-. The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards.
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 Min|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 Min|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 Min|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 Min|
Central: INDORE, BHOPAL, RAIPUR
East: BHUBANESWAR, RANCHI , GUWAHATI , PATNA, KOLKATA
South: CHENNAI, HYDERABAD, KOCHI, VIJAYWADA, BENGALURU
North: CHANDIGARH, DEHRADUN, DELHI, JAMMU, VARANASI, LUCKNOW
West: MUMBAI, NAGPUR, AHMEDABAD, JAIPUR
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 6th December 2020
- Last date to apply: 1st May 2020
- Admit card: 20th April to 30th April 2020
- LSAT exam date: 17th May 2020