Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, was born with the coming together of two great institutions: the internationally renowned scholar, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria’s – Maulana Azad Educational Trust and Taj Group. Dr. Zakaria and the Taj were determined to create a world-class centre in hospitality education, with the technical assistance of India’s largest hotel chain, with over a century’s experience in hoteliering.
IHM Aurangabad conducts the Admission process directly and has no admission agencies, tutorial classes, branches and does not subscribe to any channels or authorized intermediaries; electronic or otherwise to officially represent the Institute during the Admission process.
- BA Hotel Management (hons)
- BA Culinary Arts (hons)
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with English as the medium of instruction to participate in this admission process. If you have appeared for the board exams in the current year and are awaiting results you can still apply. You will be admitted only if you successfully qualify in the Board Examination.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
Step 2: Upload the Photo and Signature
Step 3: Pay the Money
- Profiling (20% weightage)
- Statement of Purpose (10% weightage)
- Group Discussion (20% weightage)
- Personal Interview (50% weightage)
Statement of Purpose
You are advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share with them – your perspective on the role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world.
During your Personal Interview they will be seeking talent in the following five areas:
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
Please adhere to the prescribed dress code when you meet us at the designated Centre.
- Ladies - formal attire - saris or business suits preferred - formal ensembles or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes.
- Gentlemen - formal attire – suit, jacket or blazer preferred - formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie and formal shoes.
You receive an official email from your Dean or a phone call from the Institute’s Admission Office based on your collective performance in the Online Profiling Test, Statement of Purpose, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. You will see a merit list on the Admissions website
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 4th April 2020