The Design Village, an Interdisciplinary, Industry-Centric Institute based in Noida, is one of the top colleges in India for design courses. TDV with its unique existence and philosophy of ‘Life Through Design’ stands out in the design world ,which has proven to be a formidable career shaper for the contemporary designers.
- Bachelor of Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Space and Interior Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Interaction Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion and Textile Design : 12 seats
- Bachelor of Design in Transportation and Mobility Design : 12 seats
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in Higher Secondary Examination or Class XII equivalent.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Pay the application fee
Candidates are chosen on the basis of a written entrance examination, a situation test and group discussion/ interview conducted by TDV. Students are encouraged to share their design portfolios at the time of the interview.
Click here for more information:
Admission Cycle I
- Application start date: already started
- Application last date: 28th December 2019
- Admit card: 1st January 2020
- Written Exam & Studio test: 5th January 2020
Admission Cycle 2
- Written Exam & Studio test: 26th April 2020