The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla came into existence in July, 1970 through Himachal Pradesh University Act, 1970. Though it does encompass the challenges and limitation of hill University, it nevertheless stands apart from the rest in academic accomplishments. HPU invites you to take admission in its BA.LLB programme.
- Total Number of Seats = 120
- Number of Subsidized Seats = 75
- Number of Non- Subsidized Seats = 45
- 75% seats shall be reserved for those candidates who are Himachal Pradesh Domicile. The remaining 25% seats shall be open for all.
- 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of Himachal- Pradesh.
- 7.5% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes of the State of Himachal Pradesh
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any stream is eligible for admission
- Age Limit: Candidate should be 20 years old as on 1st July 2019 at the time of admission
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill personal information
Step 2: Fill out the education detail
Step 3: Pay the application fee online & submit the form
Admission will be done on the merit basis but first you have to go for interview
- Online Application Start date: Already started
- Application last date: 04 June 2019
- Last date for correction/Updating of online application form: 08 June 2019
- Date of Interview/Counseling: 14 June 2019
- Merit list: 19 June 2019