Entrance Examination for B.Sc. Courses will be conducted in Rishikesh only
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for purpose of Indian Medical Council Act and not withstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in first schedule of that Act, entitling holders to same privileges as those attached to equivalent awards from recognized Universities of India. AIIMS Rishikesh invites you to take admission in there UG Programme 2019
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology: Education programmes will provide the Anaesthesia Assistant Technology with the scientific theoretical foundation of the profession and enable them, as practitioners, to be able to synthesize, evaluate and apply their knowledge in a clinical setting
- B.Sc. Bronchoscopy Technician: Bronchoscopy may include retrieval of tissue specimens (bronchial brush, forceps, and needle), cell washings, bronchoalveolar lavage, coagulation, or removal of abnormal tissue by laser. Bronchoscopy is widely used as a diagnostic and therapeutic tool for management of airway.
- B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technician: Nuclear Medicine is an established clinical specialty with wide ranging diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. This is a specialized branch of medicine, and is multidisciplinary in nature. It requires skills of a trained manpower of which technologist is significantly important person.
- B.Sc. PFT Technician: most commonly used lung function screening study. Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) is a generic term used to indicate a battery of studies or maneuvers that may be performed using standardized equipment to measure lung function. PFTs can include simple screening spirometry, formal lung volume measurement, diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide.
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy: This therapy helps in evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and care of a patient suffering from cardiopulmonary or allied diseases. Respiratory Therapists work with doctors in treating breathing problems of patients such as asthma, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and emphysema.
- B.Sc. Sleep Lab Technician: Sleep trainees are allied health professionals who work as part of a team under general supervision of a sleep specialist to assist in education, evaluation, treatment and follow-up of sleep disorders patients of all ages.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics.(for all courses except B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology biology is compulsory) with minimum 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate
- Age Limit: Candidate has attained or will attain age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31 of December of year of admission (2019).
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Upload the documents, photo & signature
Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance exam
- Biology or Mathematics
- Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only
- Paper will be Objective type
- There will be Negative marking in the exam
- Online Application start: 25 April 2019
- Last date to Apply: 20 May 2019
- Admit Card date: 03 June 2019
- Entrance exam date: 10 June 2019