Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has been categorized as “Category-I Deemed to be University” by University Grants Commission (UGC) as per the provision of Categorization of the Deemed to be University under UGC. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is mainly dedicated to health care related courses such as Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Optometry, and allied integrated healthcare teaching, learning and research between modern medicines with alternative medicine, development of education and Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, Innovation in Teaching & Learning and Research, Bioethics, Oral Implantology, Oral Oncology, Dental Material Testing, Biomarkers, Advance Centre for Molecular Diagnostics for human Diseases, etc.
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech (Medical) Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Clinical Optometry
- B.Sc Nursing
B.Tech (Biotechnology)/B.Tech (Medical) Biotechnology
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have either appeared at Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC / Std. XII) examination OR equivalent qualification of any board in India or abroad, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences (and desirably with Mathematics) or, if the result of the exam. has been declared, he / she must have passed the same examination with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
- Age Limit: 17 years on or before 31st December 2019
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination.
- Age Limit: 17 years of age on or before 31 December st 2019
Bachelor of Clinical Optometry
- Academic Qualification: A candidate must have passed Std. XII or equivalent examination with 50% marks for General Category (45% marks for reserve category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English subjects or a candidate who have passed Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC) from recognized Board with overall 50% marks.
- Age Limit: 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate, seeking admission to B. Sc. (Nursing), shall have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually. For admission to B. Sc. (Nursing) the candidate must have obtained 45% aggregate marks for general category (40% & for reserve category) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the qualifying examination, i.e. 10 + 2 / HSC or an equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: 17 years of the age on or before 31st December 2019.
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Upload the scanned photo & signature
Step 4: Make payment
Step 5: Submit the form
Selection done on the basis on Entrance exam
- The test consists of one question paper of 100 marks
- Objective type
- The duration of the test is 1½ hours.
All the candidates who have submitted the online application form are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Exam
- Online Application Start date: Already Started
- Last date to Apply: 30th May 2019
- Entrance Exam date: 09 June 2019