GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance exam for admission to Undergraduate, PG, MCA (except M.Tech) and PhD program of the University for the session 2019.
- Bachelor of Science(Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Science(Forestry)
- Bachelor of Science(Home Science)
- Bachelor of Vetenary Science & Animal husbandary
- Bachelor of Science(Food Technology)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- Bachelor of Technology
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit for admission to all Undergraduate programmes except B.Tech. and B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programmes is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST categories) as on 30-06-2019. For B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programme the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age of 25 years as on or before 31 December 2019. There shall be relaxation of maximum age by five years for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Academic Qualification: Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology
B.sc (hons) Community science
- Academic Qualification: Intermediate Science with Mathematics or Biology
B.V.sc & A.H
- Academic Qualification: Intermediate Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent examination and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 47.5% for reserved categories (OBC, SC & ST) in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
B.sc (Food Technology)
- Academic Qualification: Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.
Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- Academic Qualification: Intermediate Science with Biology or equivalent examination with atleast 65% marks and 55% marks in High School or equivalent examination
- Academic Qualification: Pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/ Biology.
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
Step 3: Upload the scanned Photo & Signature
Step 4: Submit the Fee
Go to the page 46 to see syllabus
- Online Filling Of Application Form: 15 February 2019 to 30 March 2019
- Last date for receipt of print out of online application form: 9 April 2019
- For downloading Admit Cards: 21 May 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 02 June 2019