Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad, was born with the coming together of two great institutions: the internationally renowned scholar, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria’s – Maulana Azad Educational Trust and Taj Group. Dr. Zakaria and the Taj were determined to create a world-class centre in hospitality education, with the technical assistance of India’s largest hotel chain, with over a century’s experience in hoteliering.
IHM Aurangabad conducts the Admission process directly and has no admission agencies, tutorial classes, branches and does not subscribe to any channels or authorized intermediaries; electronic or otherwise to officially represent the Institute during the Admission process.
- BA (Honours) Hotel Management
- BA (Honours) Culinary Arts
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with English as the medium of instruction to participate in this admission process. If you have appeared for the board exams in the current year and are awaiting results you can still apply. You will be admitted only if you successfully qualify in the Board Examination.
For more Information Click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
Step 2: Upload the Photo and Signature
Step 3: Pay the Money
- Profiling- 20%
- Statement of Purpose & Group Discussion- 30%
- Personal Interview- 50%
Statement of Purpose
- You are advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share with them – your perspective on the role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world.
During your Personal Interview they will be seeking talent in the following five areas:
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- General Awareness
- Service Orientation
- Personality Factors
Please adhere to the prescribed dress code when you meet them at the designated Centre.
- Ladies: formal attire - saris or business suits preferred - formal ensembles or a full sleeved shirt, scarves and formal shoes.
- Gentlemen: formal attire – suit, jacket or blazer preferred - formal trousers, full sleeved shirt, neck tie and formal shoes.
- In order for you to be able to access the profiling test, you must make an online payment of Rs. 1,500/-
- Your electronic profiling assessment will be sent to your registered email address, you need to click the test link, complete the test and then read through your assessment report.
- You will be required to carry a hard copy of this assessment report for verification before you proceed with the next steps to a Group Discussion, writing a Statement of Purpose and finally participating in a Personal Interview in May 2019.
- You will have an option to meet them in any of these locations at a Taj Group Hotel in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and at the Institute in Aurangabad for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- You receive an official email from your Dean or a phone call from the Institute’s Admission Office based on your collective performance in the Online Profiling Test, Statement of Purpose, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. You will see a merit list on the Admissions website.
- Online Application starting date: Already started
- Last date: 30 April 2019