Christ Deemed to be University Application Form 2018 is issued online and Offline. Eligible candidates are invited to fill application form of Christ Deemed to be University. Christ Deemed to be University has opened its application from 8 December, 2018.
Faculty of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Automobile Engineeing
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Mechanical Engineering
School of Law
- Bachelor of Law (BA., LLB) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Law (BBA., LLB) (Honours)
Commerce and Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Morning)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Sc, Maths, Electronics
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Sc, Maths, Statistics
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics, Chemistry, Maths
- BSc BCB-Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics, Maths, Electronics
- BCA-Bacheelor od Computer Applications
Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA CEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media, English and Psychology
- BA JPEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, Psychology, English
- BA EPS-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics, Political Science, Sociology
- BA HEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History, Economics, Political Science
- BA PSEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, English
- BA PSEco-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics
- BA PEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Performing Arts, English, Psychology
- BA TEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre Studies, English and Psychology
- BA MPE-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Music-Western Classical, Psychology, English
School of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture (This programme is offered in Kengeri Campus)
The Eligibility for all the courses are different from each other, for more information click the link given below;
How to Apply
- The online applications are available from 08 December, 2017
- Applicants can fill and submit the application forms online on the University website.
- The online application can be processed through the payment gateway with a valid Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility. NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals may pay through Demand Draft, made in favour of Christ University, payable at Bengaluru. (Details are given under the preferred programme page in the University website).
- Applicants must print and sign the application form before submitting to the Office of Admission for further consideration.
- They are advised to take a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
- Applicants should send / submit the application and the required supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope ONLY and must mention programme applied for with Mobile Number.
Application forms will be available at
Office of Admission,
Bengaluru – 560029.
Guidelines to applicants
- To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available) (Mandatory).
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
- Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only).
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
- After the payment is successful you will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
- Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2018 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
- Copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate (Mandatory).
- Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11 / 12 (Mandatory).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) (If available while applying).
- Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
For more information, click the link given below;
- The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status" from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below;
- Class 10 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Class 12 Marks Statement, if candidate has appeared and passed the examination (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Class 12 from the last qualified institution (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class 12 (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and One passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
- Application Available online from: December 8, 2017
- Last date of submitting the application online: April 12, 2018
- The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, skill Assessment and Personal Interview will be generated: April 16, 2018
- Publishing of final selection list: April 28, 2018