Stella Maris College Admission | 2018
Stella Maris College, a Catholic minority institution of higher education for women, was founded in 1947. Beginning in a small one-storey building on August 15th of that year with 32 students in Santhome, Mylapore, the College was relocated in 1960 to its present campus “The Cloisters” on Cathedral Road in the heart of the city of Chennai. Today, the College has an enrollment of more than 4,500 students from diverse backgrounds, communities and nations.
Eligibility criteria :
Any group in Higher Secondary .
Admission Procedure :
Before submitting the online application form, applicants must upload the following :
- Documents can be uploaded only after entering marks.
- Uploading of wrong/irrelevant/illegible documents will lead to the rejection of application.
- Hostel Applications will be summarily rejected if local guardian’s name and address are not provided.
- The Unique Application Number (UAN), which will be required for uploading documents, will be generated only after you click the “Save” option
- on the Preview page.
- Uploading of documents can be done using the UAN as Username and Date of Birth as Password in the Applicant’s Login on the College
- Applicants can edit the application details before the payment of application fee by clicking on the Login button.
- Editing/updating details on the application form will not be possible after payment.
- Online payment of application fee will begin immediately after the announcement of Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary School Certificate (TNHSC) results.
How to Apply :
For more information :
Dates are not mentioned on official sites , forms are open !