Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test | 2018
Applications are invited for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) 2018 for admission to regular 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Lateral Entry to 3 years B.Tech Programmes at Alliance College of Engineering and Design in Alliance University, Bangalore for the session 2018.
Alliance University offered B. Tech Regular and B. Tech Lateral Entry Programmes through Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)
B.Tech specialization in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology.
Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for Indian resident only.
For B.Tech Programmes:
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
- JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Course Duration: Four years; Full time.
Stage I: Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
Stage II: Candidates are required to appear for a personal interview
Candidates having scores of JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), Karnataka-CET, COMED-K, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), or any other state-level engineering entrance examination can apply.
Scholarships for 2018
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year Alliance University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates.
- These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online www.ced.alliance.edu.in
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online.
Candidates must send the filled in application form to:
- Office of Admissions,
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design,
- Alliance University,
- Chikkahagade Cross,
- Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
- Anekal, Bangaluru-562106 (Karnataka)
For more information:
Application Deadline : April 24, 2018
Commencement of the course : August , 2018